OMGZ!!!!!!!! GUESS WHAT?! Okay im getting a new American Girl doll in a week!!! :D
You- What?! I thought you just got Cheyenne number 55?
Me- yeah but.......
Ok so me and my mom had a bet! Yes a bet! Ok i told my mom i bet you i can rip this Phone Book in half.
Me- I bet you mom i can rip this phone book in half.
Mom- Okay I'll bet you a American Girl doll.
Me- REALLY!??!?!?!
Mom- Yeah. Because I know you can't rip that phone book in half.
Me- Ok deal. ill bet you a New American Girl doll that i CAN rip this Phone book in half.
Mom- Ok do it.
Me: Okay, - ahh ugh! Ahh! ugh! ahh.
Me- OMG!! I DID IT!
Mom- WHAT?!?!?!?
Me- OMGZ yeah look i did it!!!!
Mom- WOW. I dont believe it!
Me- So i do get my new American Girl doll right?!
Mom- Well i guess so. -_-
Me- AHHH!!! - faints - OMGZ!!! AHHHH! YAY!! YAY
So yeah! IM SOOOO EXCITED!! And im going to the American Girl Doll store in Houston again. :D
Ohhh. great times there. I remember the ladys name who took my doll and outfits because they over charged me. Her name was Penny. OMG SO EXCITED!! - UNICORN POWER -

No comments:
Post a Comment